Q & A Legal Terms
Please bear in mind these conditions while using my Q & A services here and elsewhere.
1) Don’t ask me technical questions about SFML bugs unrelated to my blog, since you’re more likely to get a good answer over at the SFML forums: http://sfml-dev.org/forum.
2) It’s probably best to ask C++ or language independent questions for the most part. I am meaning to widen my toolbox, but right now I basically only know C++ and C#, so these are the languages I can help with the most.
3) Obviously, no obscenity, inappropriate behaviour etc!
4) I shall do my best to help, but all information and help is provided as is. To the maximum extent possible under applicable law, I cannot be held responsible for any problems, direct or indirect, arising from your use of this service or any of the code and advice I provide through it.
4) In case of any legal issues, please note that this SFML Q&A is in no way affiliated with or related to the developers of SFML or any official SFML representatives or organisations.
5) To the maximum extent possible under the law, by sending me an email or commenting, you give me permission to freely use the content of such emails and comments without further permission however I choose to do so on this blog, on Squidoo pages or elsewhere.